Nerve Control is a combination of herbs acts as a sedative, reducing nervous tension and excessive stress upon the body. The blend of herbs has a calming effect, helping to relax and soothe nerves and muscles.
Acting as a natural alternative to sedatives, Nerve Control does not hinder reflex or reaction time and is non-addictive. This formula has been beneficial for withdrawal from tobacco, drugs and alcohol. It calms nervous tension and tight muscles, while helping with stress, anxiety and insomnia.
Other uses are: menstrual cramps, PMS upsets, inflammation, pain, circulation, panic attacks, depression, irritability, arthritis and tension headaches.
Nerve Control provides nutrients that nourish the nervous system.
- Black cohosh is a nerve tonic with a variety of uses.
- Valerian helps calm jangled nerves and promotes a restful night's sleep.
- Capsicum provides circulatory support and acts as a synergistic agent in the formula.
- Passion flower has many of the same properties as valerian with the ability to quiet a busy mind.
- Catnip supports the nervous system.
- Hops has been used for centuries to nutritionally support people with restlessness, anxiety and stress.
- Wood betony is a bitter herb that may help promote feelings of calm.